This page has been designed to provide updated information, guidance and advice with regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19). You will find information on various topics by following the adjacent menu links.
Information will be updated on a regular basis, as new guidance is issued - please scroll to the bottom of the page to see the latest news and advice.
We must stay alert. We must continue to control the virus and save lives.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Full guidance on staying at home can be found at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
You can find the most up to date medical advice at www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
You can find the answers to frequently asked questions about what you can do and can’t do during this pandemic here.
You can volunteer to become an NHS Volunteer Responder athttps://www.goodsamapp.org/NHS