Free Legal Advice for Park Homes Owners

I just wanted to write a quick note for those Great Yarmouth residents who live in Park Homes.

The Leasehold Advisory Service (LEASE) is a Non-Departmental Public Body, funded by my department, DCLG. Lease provides free legal advice to Park Homes residents and site owners.

If you feel that you would benefit from free legal advice pertaining to your ownership of a Park Home, you can contact LEASE in any of the following ways:

  • Visit
  • Email
  • Write to Maple House, 149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7BN